Why You Should Have a Maternity Photoshoot
Pregnancy is a time of mixed emotions, to say the least. Expecting a child is fun and exciting, especially if it’s your first, but it’s also exhausting for both wife and husband. There are cravings for the most random foods, mood swings, and also the stress and insecurity of getting bigger each passing month.
That being said, is a maternity photoshoot really such a good idea? Well, pregnancy photography pros in Dubai share a few reasons that support it.
- You are lovely during your pregnancy – Yes, the morning sickness may make you feel like crap, but research suggests that pregnant women are rejuvenated during their pregnancy. That’s because they share the blood of their young offspring. Pregnant women feel younger because the pregnancy helps regenerate tissue and slow down the process of aging. The effect of this is that pregnant women are “blooming”. So, what better time to have a photoshoot than while you are lovely and blooming.
- You can show off your belly – A lot of women (and men for that matter) are insecure with their bellies and try to tuck them in when posing for pictures. During your pregnancy, you have no reason to do so! In fact, the whole point of a pregnancy photoshoot is to show off your swelling belly. Be proud of it because inside you is life being formed; and that’s a beautiful thing. If that life-nurturing belly isn’t something to feel great about, then we don’t know what is.
- You should immortalize the memories – It may not seem like a big deal now, but somewhere down the line you may realize that you have no record of your pregnancy. As you may not know when your next pregnancy will be, it may be a once in a lifetime chance. Besides, each pregnancy is special in its own way and documenting that through photography is surely a wonderful idea.
- It’s an opportunity to bond with your husband – It’s just like your wedding shoot, only special in a different way as you’ve a third person with you: your child to be. Your child is the proof of your love bearing fruit, and will later be the legacy you leave behind in the future. So take the chance to bond with your spouse during the shoot and look back at those memories later on.
- It’s always a good time – Taking photographs is always enjoyable, whether they be selfies or professional photos taken in a studio. Some people may be hesitant at first, but if you find a photographer who gets you and matches with your personality, then things can get interesting. It’s always a creative exercise as well, since you can collaborate with your photographer to conceptualize what you want the final product to be.
These five reasons should be enough to encourage you to have a maternity shoot. If you need more convincing and want more information, visit this website.